Come see familiar faces and meet new friends as we all gather to watch some great baseball...we hope to see you there! https://groupmatics.events/events/Virginiachapter
The Virginia Chapter of AGBell is very excited about the upcoming year and all of its possibilities! We have a fantastic and energetic team of families of children with hearing loss, adults with hearing loss, and professionals working to provide Virginia with both social and educational opportunities, as well as avenues for advocacy that will help all children with hearing loss.
BEST YET...we are currently close to 140 members statewide!!! This is amazing and we thank each and everyone of you for your support and belief in advancing Listening and Spoken Language for Children with Hearing Loss.
It is our hope that our membership will participate in these planned activities, as well as offer ideas of their own. This is YOUR organization and it is important that we meet the needs of our member. You can feel free to contact any of us at any time with suggestions, comments, or questions.
Did you know???
1) The national organization of the Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing offers FREE MEMBERSHIP to all Non-Professionals! This includes parents and other family members, as well as friends and other supporters. Your national membership automatically makes you a member of your state organization. JOIN TODAY!
2) You can find us on FACEBOOK under "Virginia Chapter of AGBell" or at https://www.facebook.com/groups/344504885905953/
- Continuity of Care Program - April 8, 2018
- Flying Squirrels Game - April 28, 2018
- Regional Members Picnics around VA - June 2018 (Dates and locations coming soon!)
- VA Chapter Meet and Greet at National AG Bell Convention in Scottsdale, Arizona - June 29, 2018
- Professional Meet + Greet for Certified AVT / AVEd and potential AVT/ AVEd Social - Locations include: Richmond at the Midlothian Capital Ale House and Tidewater (location TBD)
- Kids and Teens event at Jumpology - August 7, 2018